- *More than anything, be yourself. Being sexy is about being confident and comfortable.
- Be relaxed. For real. Uncertainty and fear tends to have an aura. Don't worry and enjoy yourself.
- Maintain class. Being sexy isn't about wearing small or revealing clothing or behaving promiscuously; being sexy is about being comfortable in your own skin.
- Smile! It is absolutely crucial for you to smile; it not only makes you look confident, but it makes you look more approachable. It puts people at ease, and will make you ultimately make you feel at ease.
- It doesn’t matter if you're larger than most girls. You don't have to look like everyone else to be beautiful.
- Recent research shows that introverts are more outgoing when they have a friend by their side than when they're only with a stranger; in fact, they can become just as outgoing as extroverts that way! If you need help putting yourself out there, bring a friend along--and live it up!
- If you like someone and they aren't into your style, don’t try to imitate what they like. It will make you feel bad, and it won't work for long. If he or she doesn’t like you for who you are then find someone else.
- Posture has a lot to do with being sexy as well. If you feel confident and walk tall, everyone else will think so too. Keep your shoulders back, and walk with a bit of a strut.
- Use perfume. Always smell good. Do not use heavy cheap scents. Invest in good perfume and go easy on it. Go for perfumes that smell natural.(Don't do the "spray in the air and walk through it" thing. This is a waste of expensive product. See How to Purchase and Apply Perfume)
- Drink plenty of water each day -- it'll help your skin, your diet, and help you feel great!
- Cocoa or Shea butter is really good for normal to dry skin because it makes your body smooth and soft. Face masks and good moisturizers are also good, be sure to get one that is non-comodegenic (does not clog pores) and matches your skin type.
- Martial arts, Pilates, Yoga and Ballet are good toning activities.
- Dab some clear lip gloss onto your eyelids for a sexy dewy look . Apply eyeliner to the outer corners of your eyelids, and on the bottom if you like it there (and just below your lashline NOT on the inside rims), one coat of mascara, some blush or bronzer, and lip-gloss.
- Having a boyfriend or girlfriend who you love is a good thing, but being sexy and single is good, too. Don't obsess over your love life.
- Remember that beauty attracts beauty, confidence attracts confidence, and maturity attracts maturity. If you want a good catch, BE a good catch. If you concentrate on your own happiness, happy people will find their way to you.
- Being very confident and having a high self esteem can help you to be more sexy.
- Wear black! Nothing increases sex appeal like the color black. Just dab on black eyeliner, eyeshadow and/or kohl. Even using an eyelash curler and then mascara, or wearing simple black clothes works more than anything else.
- Red is also a sexy colour. Go for some on your lips, on your nails and maybe in some clothing articles. It's scientifically proven that the color red enhances your sex appeal, so use it to your advantage.
Things You'll Need
- Clothes that are sexy without showing too much
- Shampoo and conditioner that you trust