background

A confident woman. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is aware of her flaws, but she doesn’t obsess over them and instead thinks that maybe (just maybe) they actually add to her unique beauty. She is passionate. She loves life. She is comfortable in her own skin and owns her sexuality, but uses it purely for good. She does not see other women as her enemy and competes only with herself to do her best at all times and to be her best at all times. She is forthright, honest, disarmingly herself and tries to be no one else. She is having fun and she is sexy and you just want to be around her to soak up some of those good vibes. She isn’t perfect, but she doesn’t care because she is hot. And so are you.

Follow DIANE SERA...

I'M SHRINKING

Friday, October 28, 2011

More of my fitness progress??

My best gym buddy 'The Trademill'...

Dear buddy,
i've been spending almost 1years running on you....
the progress of my fitness getting excellent becoz of you....
but today, i'd only mampu lari 45mins & burns 300kcal...
sorry for dissapointing you...
next time i will try harder to achieve my target by running 30mins with burn 300kcal...
It's maybe hard for me, but i know you will always burn my spirit everytime u accompany me~
thanx buddy!


Long story short:

Current Weight 31/10/11 : 58.4kg

Stamina & energy level: High

Metabolisme: high

Calories burned per shot : 950kcal ( 3hours at gym)
** hours doesnt matter to me~

Waistline size for jeans: 30cm
** xpernah pkai size bawah 32cm in my whole life!!

Trademill highest speed level achievement: 10.0 (45mins)

For weight lifting, i'm only focusing on HEAVYYYY weight only...no more light weight...becoz my trainer told me to do so.... i've already get my bicep muscle popping out but my tricep still wobbly.... need more time & effort to get hard solid tricep~

Now, i also can do 45degress sit ups 40x pershot non stop...my abs getting less wobbly than before...but still got long way to go to hve solid pax abs...


*Push more Diane!! More!!! lagi 10kg bags of fats jew to remove before the deadline arrive..
1ST JANUARY 2012!!!


2 comments:

  1. dear . i gila obses na workout tapi kt tempat i problem ramai lelaki so i agak segan na workout . seriously susah sgt na cari perempuan yg workout skg ni . so bila i jumpa u perghhh i jd admire pula ngn u . ehh ajar i bg i tips semangt semua bole ?? HEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. sume tips ade dlm blog nih..klo u rajin follow, u tawu lah tips ape i gne~ huhuhu~

    ReplyDelete