background

A confident woman. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is aware of her flaws, but she doesn’t obsess over them and instead thinks that maybe (just maybe) they actually add to her unique beauty. She is passionate. She loves life. She is comfortable in her own skin and owns her sexuality, but uses it purely for good. She does not see other women as her enemy and competes only with herself to do her best at all times and to be her best at all times. She is forthright, honest, disarmingly herself and tries to be no one else. She is having fun and she is sexy and you just want to be around her to soak up some of those good vibes. She isn’t perfect, but she doesn’t care because she is hot. And so are you.

Follow DIANE SERA...

I'M SHRINKING

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

GOTCHA !!!























Did u guys think i'm in my dark gloomy nasty world right now???
TEEEETTTTT!! YOU'RE WRONG!!
GOTCHA!!
I'm finelah..Seriously I'm enjoying & happy with my life now~~

Lately I dapat some emails, texts, FB pm & blog comments from my friends & fans who try to pujuk and make me comfy...sebab I lost beberape minggu yang lepas... Sangat terharuuuuuuu..... Sebab ramai yang pujuk & give me plenty of advices how to stay strong in life!! mcm2 encouragement I dapat from u all...sometimes I feel so lonely coz I forgot yang I ade ramai kekawan out there yang support I time jatuh bangun I....but let me tell u guys, dont worry ok?? Diane will always be happy...remember the meaning of my name?? Diane Sera Farhanah (the Goddess beauty, bright, and sparkling princess  that will always be happy & cheerful)... duhhh?? thats the reason my parent gave that name kowt coz dorang tawu that my life journey is quite a tough one... they want me to SMILE always.... yup! i'm smiling till the  back of my ears...haha....

Sekali lagi to all my friends & fans or followers out there, i'm thanking to Allah to have such  wonderful & caring friends like u all... terharu sangat lah biler baca message2 support dari u all... may Allah bless u all coz  makes me happy~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment