background

A confident woman. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is aware of her flaws, but she doesn’t obsess over them and instead thinks that maybe (just maybe) they actually add to her unique beauty. She is passionate. She loves life. She is comfortable in her own skin and owns her sexuality, but uses it purely for good. She does not see other women as her enemy and competes only with herself to do her best at all times and to be her best at all times. She is forthright, honest, disarmingly herself and tries to be no one else. She is having fun and she is sexy and you just want to be around her to soak up some of those good vibes. She isn’t perfect, but she doesn’t care because she is hot. And so are you.

Follow DIANE SERA...

I'M SHRINKING

Monday, June 11, 2012

A sweet advice from a brother...

Diane Sera don't cry
Love is hurt to make you stronger
But I'll keep you strong after you fall
Love is nothing but the feeling you'll forget


Diane Sera don't cry
Life is hard to make you understand
But I'll be watching you as you grow


Life is nothing but the dream we're living
Year will goes after it comes
Sun will sets after it rises

We won't stay here forever
But keep my promise my sister
No matter where you are
No matter how old we would be
I will protect you, to the utmost
I'll be watching you, near or far

I wrote this poem few years ago, for the sister I never had.. or so I thought. Now I already have a little sister
 [ and her name is Diane Sera :-) ]

p/s: a sweet poem dedicated from MUHAMMAD HABIBURAHMAN... thanx bib for making me from stop crying!! =D i'm happy now, dont worry about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment