background

A confident woman. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is aware of her flaws, but she doesn’t obsess over them and instead thinks that maybe (just maybe) they actually add to her unique beauty. She is passionate. She loves life. She is comfortable in her own skin and owns her sexuality, but uses it purely for good. She does not see other women as her enemy and competes only with herself to do her best at all times and to be her best at all times. She is forthright, honest, disarmingly herself and tries to be no one else. She is having fun and she is sexy and you just want to be around her to soak up some of those good vibes. She isn’t perfect, but she doesn’t care because she is hot. And so are you.

Follow DIANE SERA...

I'M SHRINKING

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pray for me, everybody !!!











 
Terkesima & terpesona x tengok STRONG female2 ni semua???
Maybe ada yang terpegun & maybe ade yang x berkenan...
Terpulang pada perspective pandangan masing...
Cuma apa yang DS nak sampaikan,
this is what I want one day nanti...
Tak yakin DS boleh jadi camni nnti??
Huhuhu...
DS xmo berjanji dengan u all bukan sebab DS xrasa I xboleh buat..
I PERCAYA I boleh buat!!
but I'm not showing off kat orang2 di luar sana...
I just nak u all pray for my success to become one of otai BB but for female bodybuiler in Malaysia...
Ade beberapa orang otai BB pompuan kat Malaysia ni..
Fuhh...badan semua ala2 LILIAN TAN & KIMBERLEY CHAI

 

HOHHH!!! MANTAP LAH!!
Walaupun my mom terpekik & membebel biler dengar I nak sambung study in Specific BB Sport akan datang, I tetap akan teruskan.. Xde ape akan halang I untuk jadi seorang otai BB female one day!!!
Ecehh!! Nyampah mak dengar, noks.....
Dahlah, Less Talk Do More...
Doakan next year I mampu start ambek Sijil Kejurulatihan Kebangsaan...
Insya'Allah klo ade rezki...
Doa2kan lah yerk.... skang ni pon dah start study sendiri tuk preparation ambek exam sijil tu next year...Wish me luck!
Kita buat dulu sebelum nak janji apa2...hehehe...

2 comments: