background

A confident woman. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is aware of her flaws, but she doesn’t obsess over them and instead thinks that maybe (just maybe) they actually add to her unique beauty. She is passionate. She loves life. She is comfortable in her own skin and owns her sexuality, but uses it purely for good. She does not see other women as her enemy and competes only with herself to do her best at all times and to be her best at all times. She is forthright, honest, disarmingly herself and tries to be no one else. She is having fun and she is sexy and you just want to be around her to soak up some of those good vibes. She isn’t perfect, but she doesn’t care because she is hot. And so are you.

Follow DIANE SERA...

I'M SHRINKING

Friday, August 15, 2008

JELLY TO SEXY..




















From heavy big fat women transfer into young sexy babes...
Every girls do want to be like that..
For what???
In what reason do they always maintaining their figure to look sexy and slim always??
Coz of ashame? slower than snail? dont have boyfren? cant find size when shoppin clothes? lack of self-confident? and much more...
Everybody have their own reasons 'WHY??'
I do believe that fat person can go slimmer if she really passionate in achieving her dream..
Everything that we do need to have targets..
And every target that we aim, need to have efforts and courage...
I am also in ma process of losing some weight..
I have ma target..
I have ma effort n courage..
And i do have ma own ways in losing weight..
Stop taking any nonsense drugs, starvation or anything that makes the person ill while dieting..
To me, i'll do the right way...
Just need to be more patient, more efforts, more support n see the result..
I know i can do it..
This is ma 3rd time trying to lose weight after 2x give up...
And this time..
I will show to ma selt that I CAN!!!! I WILL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. me too me too!! wana join da club! anyway link me babe! =D

    ReplyDelete