background

A confident woman. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is aware of her flaws, but she doesn’t obsess over them and instead thinks that maybe (just maybe) they actually add to her unique beauty. She is passionate. She loves life. She is comfortable in her own skin and owns her sexuality, but uses it purely for good. She does not see other women as her enemy and competes only with herself to do her best at all times and to be her best at all times. She is forthright, honest, disarmingly herself and tries to be no one else. She is having fun and she is sexy and you just want to be around her to soak up some of those good vibes. She isn’t perfect, but she doesn’t care because she is hot. And so are you.

Follow DIANE SERA...

I'M SHRINKING

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Complexes Training

Complexes adalah satu siri exercise yang dilakukan secara terus menerus, dimana apabila selesai membuat satu exercise, sambung ke exercise yang lain tanpa meletakkan barbell atau apa jua bebanan kebawah, sehingga selesai kesemua exercise itu.

             (set1- 3.75kgx2)(set2-3.75kgx2)(set3-5kgx2)(set4-5kgx2)
   **semua buat 10 rep, 4 set
    (set1- 2.5kg)(set2-2.5kg)(set3-5kg)(set4-5kg)
            ·         Wood Chop


   **semua buat 10 rep, 3 set    
   (set1- 4kg)(set2-5kg)(set3-5kg)
            ·         Floor Press, 12 reps
Buat Stretching lagi..

End up workout, I pegi mengabiskan sisa2 tenaga dengan cardio...But for today, I larat buat trademill jog 2km in 17min & just burn 125kcal...Hey! Remember, regiment sekarang I dah tukar...kena upgrade lagi...jadi sekarang I kalo lari atas trademill, I xtengok brape burned coz now I only consider about  the speed level yang I mampu kejar, jarak kilometre yang I can achieve & masa tersingkat yang i boleyh catch!

Dalam sambil2 build up muscles, I boleyh improve my running skill & prepared for the Marathon yang I akan participate July ni...my first marathon in life..hahahaha...I ni bukan kali lari,i memang xminat lari2 ni, tapi disebabkan sekali sekala nak ubah activity, ape salahnyew..asyek lari atas trademill jew..huhuhu...bukan I xpernah lari & jog outdoor taw...kadang2 tu adelah tapi mase i banyak spend indoor gym...Yup! I'm a GYMMERS!! Gym Freak!! so, what?? heee~

Oklah...that's all for today and tomorrow I akan try to update my regiment..tengoklah ea..kalo I rajin nak tulis pepanjang ni...huhu...

Guys & Girls! Dont forget to try this workout !!!!
Sure CAIR LEMAK PUNYEWWWW~~~
Good Luck!!! Happy Training...

No comments:

Post a Comment